Emoji




Emoji are made by typing into the machine like text. But, unlike books, most emoji are offered as complete units, except for this specific collection of emoticons that change to emoji, like: (or; ). When writing a book, we use the building blocks (texts) to make these units (texts), not by looking through the database of every whole word in the language. Drawings are related, combining easy building blocks (lines and patterns) to create larger units (figurative drawings). Emoji do not permit the structure of units from parts yet. For instance, let's say I need to discuss my friend's surfing. I would select the mustachioed emoji to describe my friend (because of my specific emoji knowledge) and then mix it with the one for surfing to get the sequence.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts